Saturday, August 29, 2009

SEASONAL CLEANSING

The changing of seasons brings about a renewed energy. A start to a new beginning if we are looking to resolve personal issues. Fall is my favorite time of year. It represents the winding down of another year. A time to slow down and enjoy the cool weather so we can cleanse our minds. The crisp air brings about the need to take deep breaths and flood our senses, to be alert to our goals & aspirations for the remaining year. I love seeing the beauty of the changing leaves with my favorite colors of oranges, browns & reds. It gives me a special feeling like no other season brings. Autumn will not make it soon enough for me!!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely. Fall is my favorite time of year, also. I love the brisk air, the smells, the colors and the promise of winter.

    ReplyDelete