Wednesday, April 28, 2010

TREASURE HUNTING FINDS

Today I would like to tell you about an estate sale find from a few months back. I found this beautiful "Luther Travis" table cloth in a pile of old linens...the color is what caught my eye. It is aqua, which is the color of my kitchen so I pulled it out and was pleasantly surprised. My treasure cost me a whopping $3.00After washing it to get out a couple of old stains (with a little advice from a blogging buddy, Diane Mc over at Luv2Luv Antiques...it turned out perfect and I have been enjoying it all Spring. It really brightens up my table.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz! I luv your tablecloth! I'm not sure if I have that one of Luther Travis. I have quite a few tablecloths, but I couldn't tell you how many! I'm a vintage tablecloth 'addict' for sure! LOL
    I'm glad the spots came out, as your tablecloth 'looks like spring'!
    Take care, Diane

    ReplyDelete