Friday, May 7, 2010

BIG DOGS VS. LITTLE DOGS

I might have mentioned the "Rocky Ridge Refuge" in Arkansas before in another post but will always come back to it because it is such a wonderful place. You should all go there at least once, here. I love this poem from the site:
BIG DOG RULES FOR “STUFF”
*If I like it…it’s mine.
*If it’s in my mouth…it’s mine.
*If I had it a little while ago…it’s mine.
*If I can take it from you…it’s mine.
*If I saw it first…it’s mine.
*If it looks like mine…it’s mine.
*If it’s edible…it’s always mine.
*If I chew something up…all the pieces are mine.
*If you have something & put it down…it’s mine
*If it’s mine…it must never be yours.
*If it used to be yours…get over it.
*Except if it’s broken…it’s yours.
My son & daughter-in-law have a large brown lab (Leroy) & a very small chihuahua (Peanut)so this fits them perfect. Although Peanut tries to "act" ferocious sometimes...Leroy just ignores him. It it so funny to watch.

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable picture. The only dogs I ever had were cute, but so destructive. I understand the poem completely.

    ReplyDelete