Friday, January 30, 2015

Let The Gardening Begin!

It’s that time again for us gardening guru’s to get digging in the dirt. Now is the time to start tilling & preparing the beds. My main garden is totally and completely covered in long grass and hay. It is going to be hard to get it prepared this year but I am determined to get it done, with the help of my hubbie & his trusty tractor. I am determined to get out there EVERYDAY this growing season & weed & baby that thing as much as I possibly can. I might have to set up a quartz crystal grid in a special spot to help it along. It couldn’t hurt, right?
I’m also going to have a hanging garden on the front porch. One section will be strawberries & lavender and the other will be herbs, lettuce, spinach & micro-greens.
This hanging grid is new for me & I can’t wait to get it operational. I used 2 liter plastic soda bottles and a piece of wire fence.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz, I tried to email with this blog listed on fb but it wouldn't email. soooo I just wanted to say Happy Easter and Love you sis. Love DonnaM

    ReplyDelete