Wednesday, April 15, 2015

BEING HAPPY

BEING HAPPY

The secret to being spiritually happy is very personal. You have to want it, seek it, then you will find it. It takes time and patience but once you start feeling happy inside, you will want to hang onto that forever. It starts in your inner self, that spiritual place inside, your inner chakra. Latch onto it and it will permeate throughout your being. It will reflect outward and everyone around you will feel it too.
Like "Mr. Bill", you may still have bad things happen around you or to you BUT keep smiling and reject any outside negativity coming your way. (I will reject any and all negative thoughts and vibes). Put a white light of pure happiness, sereneness & peacefulness around you.
This may come easy for some, maybe even more have always felt this happiness in them but for others, like me, it is a work in progress. I know this life has not always been easy but as long as I am on this earthly plane, I will keep striving for improvement and to have happiness. I am on my way up and nothing will stop me now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment