Monday, April 27, 2009

Faces In Nature & Other Oddities

I have been collecting odd things I have found in nature for several years now. You might remember my little red heart rock from another post or maybe my potato shaped like a heart but I have even more to share with you today. My granddaughter found a conjoined leaf this weekend. She saw it hanging on the tree and plucked it right off. I have never seen such a sight before. And a few years ago, I found a giant acorn just lying on the ground where I was walking in Texas. I actually submitted it to Genius Book Of World Records but they turned it down because all nuts are in one category and of course some "nuts" are really big, like the coconut. It stays in my special collection as one of my top finds.
I have updated one of my previous posts from November 2008 please take a peek to see some more of my collection,here. Take a quiet walk and observe your surroundings and see what you can find. Happy Hunting!!!

1 comment: