Thursday, November 20, 2008

Not Ready For Daylight Savings


The title says it all. I still had several projects to finish and now with dark upon us when we get home from work, it has thrown me off. I haven't posted in a few days due to being tired and a little under the weather. I guess it could be because it is my first week of the new diet. It has been windy this week and tonight it is supposed to get down to 24 degrees. I can hear the wind blowing right now. This is unseasonable for Arkansas to get this cold so early. Well, I am working on a croquet project right now and hope to get that posted before the weekend is over so check back. But, for now I would like to share with you a terrific recipe that is painfully easy. Everyone always loves it and I guarantee they will be licking the bowl clean.

Hot Chicken Dip

1 pkg. cream cheese
1 small can chicken
1 can cream of mushroom soup
Tabasco to taste
1 tbsp. lemon juice

Put all of this in a saucepan, stir and heat, or microwave This is good to take to the office in a small crock pot. I recommend you make a double batch!

No comments:

Post a Comment