Sunday, November 16, 2008

Please Don't Rush Christmas

This time of year everyone starts talking about Christmas. Everywhere you go from around October 1st, you see X-mas decorations, etc. Well, what about Thanksgiving? I actually like Thanksgiving better because it sort of signifies Autumn. It's just the feeling I get when the days get shorter, the leaves start changing and you can break out the fall colors. All these things seem to put me in a state of mind where I can feel warm and snugly inside. Besides, turkey & dressing is my favorite food. I always fix it again around April or May, who said it's just a Thanksgiving meal. I can't wait till Turkey Day!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. Turkey, stuffing, and gravy(!!)are my favorites, and I make turkey several times a year. We always have Thanksgiving at my Mother-in-law's house, and then I make our own turkey dinner the following weekend. Yumm!

    ReplyDelete