Sunday, May 17, 2009

PASSING OF THE AWARDS

Well, I think I have finally made my decisions about who to pass the awards onto. This is a long process so, here we go:
"KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD" goes to (In no particular order):
1. Laurie at Tip Junkie
2. Linda at Linda's Bees
3. Maureen at I'd Rather Be Blogging
4. Leslie at Hillbilly Heaven
5. Susan at Let's Lose Weight This Year
6. Ms Sassy at Words Of Wisdom From A Smart Mouth Broad
7. Kim at Endless Possibilities

And the "ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD" goes to (not necessarily new blogs:
1. My daughter Robyn at Shoot For The Stars
2. Stacey at A Lamb In The Field
3. Susan at A Walk In The Park
4. Barbara at The Serenity Gate
5. The Chick at The Renaissance Chick
6. Melissa at Creating From The Heart
7. Angie at Gumbo Writer
8. Jennifer at Phoenix Crafts
9. Cumbria Mum at Fat Frumpy & Fifty
10. Angie at Free Rein Art & Design
11. Lulu at My Pink Turtle
12. Ingrid at Lottie Lulu
13. Heidi at Foxgloves Fabric And Folly
14. Mrs. Cherrylicious at Cherry's Jubilee
15. Toni at Rabbithill Creations

Please take some time to visit these blogs. I think they are all very deserving of the awards. I try to visit them all regularly.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a million for the award! I put it on my blog with a link back to you. Blessings, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, Thanks so much for my award. I have gotten behind in my blog reading, and just saw this. Thanks again. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara & Susan, you are very welcome. Thank you for having blogs that are enjoyable to visit.

    ReplyDelete